GREEN BELT TO BLUE STRIPE
(Children and Adults)
Signifies the plant’s growth as the Tae Kwon Do begin to develop.
Pattern and Poomse:
WON-HYO (28 movements) was the noted monk who introduced Buddhism to the Silla Dynasty in the year 686 A.D.
- 360 degree House Kick
- 180 degree Jumping Round House Kick
- Step Hooking Kick
- 180 degree Spinning Hook Kick
- Combination of all kicks
Combination of Punches and Blocks: Adults Only
- Fixed Stance Punch
- Knife Hand Inward Strike
- Bending Stance, Side Kick, Side Punch
- Circular Block
- Middle Guarding Block
Self Defence: Movements and Applications
- Confirm with Subuhnim
Bag Work and Target Training
- Meaning of WON-HYO
- How Many Movements in WON-HYO
- Movements Application
- Description of Technique and Stance
- EG. Closed Ready Stance A, Fixed Stance, Bending Stance A
Board Breaking: (Technique Will Vary)
- Practice Technique-the instructor will let you know your techniques at least 2-4 weeks in advance.
- Surprise Technique-the instructor will let you know on test day.
- Breaking will be either regular, power breaking, speed breaking, and/or special technique breaking.